View Single Post
EyE03's Avatar EyE03
01-20-2019, 05:10 PM

No. But it resembles something. As a mimic, the true form of the work it must have taken to make must of been: as professional, as having experienced something close to the physical sounds chosen. 2) Formless as Air, and solid as Rock. 3) Absolutely baffling.
Risk factors or swift deliverence caused this track. This examplifies chaotic function, will and Law. Order from connection, through dissatisfaction and exclaimation. As the song "Breathes" the spark of what life is, is realized.
You got something with mass effect behind the sounds of Viginity Tres. Something Old.
From the deepest part of my Inside : I am amazed.
Old 01-20-2019, 05:10 PM   #7
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: i think its enochian

No. But it resembles something. As a mimic, the true form of the work it must have taken to make must of been: as professional, as having experienced something close to the physical sounds chosen. 2) Formless as Air, and solid as Rock. 3) Absolutely baffling.
Risk factors or swift deliverence caused this track. This examplifies chaotic function, will and Law. Order from connection, through dissatisfaction and exclaimation. As the song "Breathes" the spark of what life is, is realized.
You got something with mass effect behind the sounds of Viginity Tres. Something Old.
From the deepest part of my Inside : I am amazed.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote