Schism (w/ double-time section)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood!!!
(Intermission)
Wings for Mary
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Lateralus (With Terry Bozzio)
Vicarious

AWESOME show, once again. Another solid 2hr performance. My 6th time seeing Tool, and the audio quality of this one was perhaps the best. I was 5 rows up from the floor seating, to the right of the soundbox, which could have attributed to the awesome, crystal clear, LOUD audio. PHENOMENAL performance, these guys are such talented musicians it's unbelievable.

Anyone else hear the "WOO HOO!" out of Maynard early in the show? Possibly during Rosetta Stoned? He came out pretty talkative, said we (they) had alot of stuff to get through and they were going to need our patience tonight, and that it felt damn good to be back. I can really tell these guys love doing what they do.

Adam played a really cool little 20-30 second solo before schism I believe, sounded awesome, never heard anything like it before. I liked the 2 pigtails he was sporting, hehe

Danny is a damn machine, like usual. Nice little behind the back toss with the drum-head into the crowd :)

Justin, jeeez, BADASS, all I can say...

Great visuals, they had a couple of the lasers setup to exactly match the ring around the top of the Erwin center, that was pretty cool. There seemed to be alot more action on the screens, some of it was different. The three hovering mobile light fixtures were really cool, resembling UFO's to me at one point. The projectors on these turned inwards and lit up the insides of them with some really cool patterns.

All in all, I loved the show. My first time hearing FLOOD live! What a treat. So glad I went, even tho the setlist was mostly the same, I probably won't have the chance to see them touring again for what could be 5+ years so I cherish any chance I get to see TOOL live...!

Last edited by operativex; 11-15-2007 at 04:28 PM..
Old 11-15-2007, 10:42 AM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Nov 14 - Austin TX

Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
46 & 2
Schism (w/ double-time section)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood!!!
(Intermission)
Wings for Mary
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Lateralus (With Terry Bozzio)
Vicarious

AWESOME show, once again. Another solid 2hr performance. My 6th time seeing Tool, and the audio quality of this one was perhaps the best. I was 5 rows up from the floor seating, to the right of the soundbox, which could have attributed to the awesome, crystal clear, LOUD audio. PHENOMENAL performance, these guys are such talented musicians it's unbelievable.

Anyone else hear the "WOO HOO!" out of Maynard early in the show? Possibly during Rosetta Stoned? He came out pretty talkative, said we (they) had alot of stuff to get through and they were going to need our patience tonight, and that it felt damn good to be back. I can really tell these guys love doing what they do.

Adam played a really cool little 20-30 second solo before schism I believe, sounded awesome, never heard anything like it before. I liked the 2 pigtails he was sporting, hehe

Danny is a damn machine, like usual. Nice little behind the back toss with the drum-head into the crowd :)

Justin, jeeez, BADASS, all I can say...

Great visuals, they had a couple of the lasers setup to exactly match the ring around the top of the Erwin center, that was pretty cool. There seemed to be alot more action on the screens, some of it was different. The three hovering mobile light fixtures were really cool, resembling UFO's to me at one point. The projectors on these turned inwards and lit up the insides of them with some really cool patterns.

All in all, I loved the show. My first time hearing FLOOD live! What a treat. So glad I went, even tho the setlist was mostly the same, I probably won't have the chance to see them touring again for what could be 5+ years so I cherish any chance I get to see TOOL live...!

Last edited by operativex; 11-15-2007 at 04:28 PM..
OFFLINE |