View Single Post
Happyfunball's Avatar Happyfunball
05-23-2006, 07:55 PM

Well I don't know, "The Nurse Who Loved Me" is just a cover song originally performed by Failure. So whatever importance there might be to that notion beyond what's communicated in the song itself was firstly considered by those guys. Besides, what would be the point of the connection anyways. She's a nurse and she could make additional money as a phone sex operator. But she's still just filling a bit role in the story here. Seems like it's giving too much credence to Thug #3 in a bad action movie if you ask me.

If you want to think she's the same nurse though, who am I to stop you. Maybe it makes a difference in the song for you. It's not for me to say you can't think it if you want to.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:55 PM   #41
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 11
Re: The Nurses voice

Well I don't know, "The Nurse Who Loved Me" is just a cover song originally performed by Failure. So whatever importance there might be to that notion beyond what's communicated in the song itself was firstly considered by those guys. Besides, what would be the point of the connection anyways. She's a nurse and she could make additional money as a phone sex operator. But she's still just filling a bit role in the story here. Seems like it's giving too much credence to Thug #3 in a bad action movie if you ask me.

If you want to think she's the same nurse though, who am I to stop you. Maybe it makes a difference in the song for you. It's not for me to say you can't think it if you want to.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote