View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 07:37 AM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/30 - Washington D.C. - Verizon Arena

I love the sound in the MCI center. But I hate the security Bastards. I was dancing in the hallway, not touching anyone, becasue I was sober and aware of my surroundings, and from the beginning of the show until Lost Keys, this one cool security gaurd was giving my high fives and was like right on, keep dancing. Then this bastard security gaurd came over and told me to find a seat...then he "caught me dancing" again, and gave me the second strike warning....So anyways I had to go dance in front of a seat which is impossible. So to everyone in section 404ish I apologize for blocking your view. BUT YOU WERE SITTING AT A ROCK CONCERT. YOU WERE SITTING DURING TOOL!!!

Anyways sound was great, show was great, and I can't wait until the spring 2007 tour. Floor seats at venues where there are seats suck, because you can't move around, and at MCI they are really hard core about keeping the aisles clear....so no dancing on the floor. Hopefully they will come back to Richmond, or other arenas with no seats on the floor, so meatheads can mosh up front, and I can dance in the back of the floor!!

The different types of people amaze me as well at tool shows....I listen to mainly live electronic music....and am a cross between/ phish/dead head, DJ house trance music club kid, and a TOOL head...its a weird combination, but leads to lots of dancing and positive spirituality. I saw Tool for the first time in 1993...and have seen them 8 times total now...I love all their music, but I missed not getting a disposition>Reflection>Triad.....which I think is the greatest three song combo ever. A parabola would be nice as well....hopefully they will add those back in during the next tour...and maybe mix up the setlist.

So Arcantus...I completely agree with your comments on who gets Tool in what ways....it does not matter what gets you off, or how you get off, as long as you get off...without being an ass to others. I know the people behind me while I was dancing thought I was an ass.....but THEY WERE SITTING DOWN AT A TOOL CONCERT.

Last edited by soulisshaking; 10-01-2006 at 07:41 AM.. Reason: TYPOS GALORE
OFFLINE |