Thread: Admit what?
View Single Post
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
12-10-2016, 04:29 AM

etymology: admit (v.) late 14c., "LET in," from Latin admittere "admit, give entrance, allow to enter; grant an audience," of acts, "LET be done, allow, permit"...

with regards to my previous post, consider the following lyrics to "reflection":

so crucify the ego, before it's far too late, to leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical, and you will come to find that we are ALL ONE mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable. just LET the light touch you, and LET the words spill through, and LET them pass right through ...bringing out our hope and reason.

side by side:
why can we just "LET in" the love/light/truth we need ...before we "pine away" (or "spiral out")?

it's basically like saying:
look, boy. you fuckin' stupid dumbass belligerent talking monkey you...
time to stfu! time to evolve! time to (ego) die a little (...give ...it ...up!)
lay (ego) dead ...beneath the undertow ...there is no "other" way/friend.

or better yet:
tell them all, child, they cannot see the kingdom of god, they cannot see paradise unfold before them, they cannot drink from the chalice which holds the blood of christ, the water of life ...until they get right with jesus! it's always gonna be sour grapes with YOU, boy, until you get right with jesus! AMEN!!!

so yeah, just admit it, LET the glory of jesus (christ consciousness) into your hearts! now, how might one "get right with jesus"? i think the band has been somewhat specific about this as well:

FEED MY WILL to feel this moment urging me to cross the line. reaching out to embrace the random. reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

EMBRACE MY DESIRE to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.

I AM -_- with my feet upon the ground i lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, i feel it move across my skin. i'm reaching up and reaching out, i'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me. and following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been. we'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

love is the law,
love under will.
spiral out
keep going

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 12-10-2016 at 04:34 AM..
Old 12-10-2016, 04:29 AM   #7
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: Admit what?

etymology: admit (v.) late 14c., "LET in," from Latin admittere "admit, give entrance, allow to enter; grant an audience," of acts, "LET be done, allow, permit"...

with regards to my previous post, consider the following lyrics to "reflection":

so crucify the ego, before it's far too late, to leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical, and you will come to find that we are ALL ONE mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable. just LET the light touch you, and LET the words spill through, and LET them pass right through ...bringing out our hope and reason.

side by side:
why can we just "LET in" the love/light/truth we need ...before we "pine away" (or "spiral out")?

it's basically like saying:
look, boy. you fuckin' stupid dumbass belligerent talking monkey you...
time to stfu! time to evolve! time to (ego) die a little (...give ...it ...up!)
lay (ego) dead ...beneath the undertow ...there is no "other" way/friend.

or better yet:
tell them all, child, they cannot see the kingdom of god, they cannot see paradise unfold before them, they cannot drink from the chalice which holds the blood of christ, the water of life ...until they get right with jesus! it's always gonna be sour grapes with YOU, boy, until you get right with jesus! AMEN!!!

so yeah, just admit it, LET the glory of jesus (christ consciousness) into your hearts! now, how might one "get right with jesus"? i think the band has been somewhat specific about this as well:

FEED MY WILL to feel this moment urging me to cross the line. reaching out to embrace the random. reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

EMBRACE MY DESIRE to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.

I AM -_- with my feet upon the ground i lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, i feel it move across my skin. i'm reaching up and reaching out, i'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me. and following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been. we'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

love is the law,
love under will.
spiral out
keep going

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 12-10-2016 at 04:34 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote