Thread: Come ON!!
View Single Post
dwohlfahrt
04-22-2006, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knot0fvipers
Listen to the Pot at 4.34.. 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4...that super straight cymbol hit...
danny could do that in his sleep now.

this isnt "the album"
Danny can do pretty much anything in his sleep at this point, and those downbeat hi-hat hits suit the song well during those 8 bars... that proves nothing.

However, to me, there are so many elements of the pot (bass, guitar, and drum parts) that sound very much like certain songs on undertow. To me, The Pot is "the" song on this album that makes me question if this is the album we'll be getting 5/2. Anyhow, I love all of these songs so I'm set either way.

Last edited by dwohlfahrt; 04-22-2006 at 07:29 AM..
Old 04-22-2006, 07:27 AM   #17
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Come ON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knot0fvipers
Listen to the Pot at 4.34.. 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4...that super straight cymbol hit...
danny could do that in his sleep now.

this isnt "the album"
Danny can do pretty much anything in his sleep at this point, and those downbeat hi-hat hits suit the song well during those 8 bars... that proves nothing.

However, to me, there are so many elements of the pot (bass, guitar, and drum parts) that sound very much like certain songs on undertow. To me, The Pot is "the" song on this album that makes me question if this is the album we'll be getting 5/2. Anyhow, I love all of these songs so I'm set either way.

Last edited by dwohlfahrt; 04-22-2006 at 07:29 AM..
OFFLINE |