View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 04:49 PM   #13
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Re: 2006/05/17 - Upper Darby, PA - Tower Theatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_Mike
Once their is a master list for the Co-op we can worry about who gets what. First and foremost though, before Sat. there needs to be a set master list of who is in on the deal. Let's say that 15 people need tickets, but their are only 8 to go around. At that point you could assign those 8 tickets to 8 random numbers from 1-15 and then again assign randomly a number to each person. If you're number has a ticket, good for you. It'd probably be best to do this in realtime, but I doubt you could organize it all. As long as we have the set number of people who are in BEFORE we all purchase on Saturday, things shouldn't get too hairy.
The final list will be established by the end of Thursday.

I'm assuming that if people get tickets - they're not going to ship them off to somebody else just because we tell them they drew a bad number. I'm sure they'll keep em. The extras that people get will sincerely be the big help and we all need to make an effort to get them. If we each get extras we may be able to work this out.

I'm counting on:
1) establishing list of participants
2) figuring out how many each person takes (1+) - you may want to consider not including non-co-op people. My girl and I will each take a seat but we'll each be on a t3 w/ separate accounts trying to get 4 tickets. Know what I'm saying? We need to have the #of peope taking tickets be = to the # of people online. Every person that claims a ticket should be trying to get at least 1 ticket. I think thats the only way it can work. We increase our odds and #s purchased.
3) figuring out how many each will try to get above and beyond.

We can then just meet up the day of the show to pass them on, mail them or whatever.
OFFLINE |