View Single Post
Krazyman1990's Avatar Krazyman1990
07-15-2007, 04:07 PM

best show ever!!! very surprised that they did not play "the pot" being that it is a major song off the new album. 46 & 2 along with Vicarious were amzing and Lateralus was just mind blowing. Danny's arm still is a problem as he had to stop to rest it, still managed to bang away! Could barley see Maynard , he was in between two screens (from my angle) which made it almost impossible. the visual aspect of the show was none other then perfection! Hope i get to see them one more time before the tour is over
Old 07-15-2007, 04:07 PM   #20
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

best show ever!!! very surprised that they did not play "the pot" being that it is a major song off the new album. 46 & 2 along with Vicarious were amzing and Lateralus was just mind blowing. Danny's arm still is a problem as he had to stop to rest it, still managed to bang away! Could barley see Maynard , he was in between two screens (from my angle) which made it almost impossible. the visual aspect of the show was none other then perfection! Hope i get to see them one more time before the tour is over
OFFLINE |