View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 07:01 AM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

This was my 2nd Tool show. Well, 3rd, but I was too stupid to appreciate them at Lallapalooza a while back so I did not pay enough attention then. I saw them front row at the/ Theater in Detroit this past spring. WOW! My husband caught a pick...that's pretty damn cool! Anyway, I thought this CLeveland show was great! I, too, am one of the fans who just enjoys getting so lost in what Tool is offering that clapping, yelling, moshing, etc. is just too distracting. I like to sit in awe and stare, taking it all in so that the feelings you get from it last for days instead of just until you get home and your hearing returns. I noticed a few mishaps in some of the songs, as did my husband, but hey, they are his songs, so really how can he "mess them up?" And let's face it, even when Tool has an off day, they are still damn good! My only complaint would be that Maynard sang with his back to the crowd too much. It's like my husband said, he needs to be front and center...commanding the audience's attention, the way he did back in the day. That is where he should be!
*God, please continue to provide Tool with the ability to make music...forever*
OFFLINE |