View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 04:28 AM   #21
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

"...I believe that fans (like myself and people I was with) just wanted to take in the experience. You don't need to scream at the band and headbang and knock other people over like an asshole when you dance around to do that. It's strictly optional. ..."

I totally agree...i don't want to be in the middle of a pit when i'm watching Tool. It's all about the undistorted experience, at least for me.

What I meant was, I was surprised at the lack of energy...most of the people around me weren't even singing along, let alone showing appreciation at the end of a song. It was interesting to me. I saw a few people get into it during bigger songs like Lateralus and Aenima (rightly so) but that was it. I feel that when a band like Tool is putting their energy out for us, the least we can do as fans is show that we appreciate it when they're done.

But hey, the crowd is the crowd. Tool is what was more important, and I've already said how amazing that was. I don't know how I'm going to do my job today.
OFFLINE |