View Single Post
one_reflection's Avatar one_reflection
06-06-2006, 08:08 PM

Ok..well there isnt really much point me givign my fragmented bits of listening now that Primal_regrets has done an awesome job there :)

But all the same...some of the things i first heard...gives something to think about perhaps?

"So alive" --> so alone?
"Have me crying out" --> hear me?
"Those who do not" ---> Those who deny me (i swear thats what i heard..every time)

i also thought so real --> surreal.

And also...i dont know if anyone said it but i just came to realise that track length = 11:11. Im sure we all have those freaky things where something happens, we look at the clock and go my goodness its 11:11.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:08 PM   #673
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 103
Re: Lyrics

Ok..well there isnt really much point me givign my fragmented bits of listening now that Primal_regrets has done an awesome job there :)

But all the same...some of the things i first heard...gives something to think about perhaps?

"So alive" --> so alone?
"Have me crying out" --> hear me?
"Those who do not" ---> Those who deny me (i swear thats what i heard..every time)

i also thought so real --> surreal.

And also...i dont know if anyone said it but i just came to realise that track length = 11:11. Im sure we all have those freaky things where something happens, we look at the clock and go my goodness its 11:11.