tomatoms's Avatar tomatoms
06-04-2006, 04:26 AM

what do you all think of this?

'you believe me don't you?
please believe what i just said!
see they don't eat children,
and this wasn't all in my head.'

??? THEY DONT EAT CHILDREN!!

'born to bear and read to all the details of our ending, to write it down for all the world to see, but i forgot my pen. shit the bed again. typical.'

when maynard's moaning near the seven minute mark it sounds like he starts singing, in kind of a state of delirium, 'why don't they believe me, why don't they believe me, why don't they believe me?" and a 'pause' and then adam's "solo" comes in and the gravity of the hopelessness of the situation seems to become more apparent. no one is going to believe him and he can't even remember the most crucial part.

Last edited by tomatoms; 06-04-2006 at 04:35 AM..
Old 06-04-2006, 04:26 AM   #649
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9
Re: Lyrics

what do you all think of this?

'you believe me don't you?
please believe what i just said!
see they don't eat children,
and this wasn't all in my head.'

??? THEY DONT EAT CHILDREN!!

'born to bear and read to all the details of our ending, to write it down for all the world to see, but i forgot my pen. shit the bed again. typical.'

when maynard's moaning near the seven minute mark it sounds like he starts singing, in kind of a state of delirium, 'why don't they believe me, why don't they believe me, why don't they believe me?" and a 'pause' and then adam's "solo" comes in and the gravity of the hopelessness of the situation seems to become more apparent. no one is going to believe him and he can't even remember the most crucial part.

Last edited by tomatoms; 06-04-2006 at 04:35 AM..
OFFLINE |