View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 06:11 PM   #20
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
hey,

This is my first time posting on this forum, but I followed Tool since there 1st album.

As many know Tool is very heavily into occult/egyptian knowledge and secret societies. I think some members of Tool are a bit more consumed with these interests than others but they are definetly not satanic. Atleast not satanic as the average Joe sixpack percieves them. Satanist aren't all that there made out to be by the public. Read any literature on satanists and you will realize that this is more of a stereotype that the roman catholic church labels its opponents.

But if any of you listeners are willing to understand the deeper meanings of the Aenema and Lateralus albums I would recommend reading some books on the esoteric and occult (hidden knowledge). Any books dealing with the O.T.O. , Aleister Crowley, Jack Parson, and the Thule society ( hehe Thule - blacksun society) will be frightening enlightning.

And for a real quick read:
on time traveling/occult/egyptian/tibetan cultures and aliens I highly recommend readin The Montauk Project series of books written by Nicholas Preston and Peter Moon.
Some of the stuff you need to take with a bt of grain and salt , but its a mostly entertaining read that will quickly make you up to date on Tool matters.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote