View Single Post
imbackagain2's Avatar imbackagain2
08-06-2009, 06:05 AM

Ive seen tool 6 times in the last four years and this was one of my favourite shows. Maynard was very vocal tonight, sounded better then usual i thought, He faced the crowd almost the entire night and even thought I would love to hear something different the songs that they did play were truly amazing. At least we go Aenima this time becuase they've left it out the last few times around.

Tweekbird was a nice surprise. The sounds that those two guys were making were great. I thought it had a goold old john bonham feel to the druming. The saxophone was also a nice touch on a few songs but on to tool.

Maynardisms include "Thats alot of canadians" "I guess your all canadians" I want some frenchfries" Do you have some frenchfries? "Your all on frenchfries!" "Enjoy the druming circle jerk....Goodluck" He thankd steven hawking for playing guitar on 46&2 at the end of the show he said"Id play longer but Ive got a date with frenchfries"

We got the the extended version of stinkfist and a sped up version of schism which was crazy. Danny carey is a true monster on the fucken drums. I thought when the guy from tweekbird played with danny was pretty cool. Even though you could barely hear his drums and danny put him to shame anyways. All in all one of the best shows Ive seen.

Anybody else run into "It's me"?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:05 AM   #17
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

Ive seen tool 6 times in the last four years and this was one of my favourite shows. Maynard was very vocal tonight, sounded better then usual i thought, He faced the crowd almost the entire night and even thought I would love to hear something different the songs that they did play were truly amazing. At least we go Aenima this time becuase they've left it out the last few times around.

Tweekbird was a nice surprise. The sounds that those two guys were making were great. I thought it had a goold old john bonham feel to the druming. The saxophone was also a nice touch on a few songs but on to tool.

Maynardisms include "Thats alot of canadians" "I guess your all canadians" I want some frenchfries" Do you have some frenchfries? "Your all on frenchfries!" "Enjoy the druming circle jerk....Goodluck" He thankd steven hawking for playing guitar on 46&2 at the end of the show he said"Id play longer but Ive got a date with frenchfries"

We got the the extended version of stinkfist and a sped up version of schism which was crazy. Danny carey is a true monster on the fucken drums. I thought when the guy from tweekbird played with danny was pretty cool. Even though you could barely hear his drums and danny put him to shame anyways. All in all one of the best shows Ive seen.

Anybody else run into "It's me"?