View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 02:44 PM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/08/30 - Englewood, CO - Coors Amphitheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHalo View Post
tonights show sucked hardcore ass. I just know Vegas is going to be a million times better. Why did it suck? damn hicks standing around in the pit like statues, then when you give them a little shove, they look at you like they want to kill you. AND That weak ass sorry pit. It only held like 300-400. I never seen so many pussies in my life. there was one guy that wanted to start shit with everyone, he was about 3rd row center. And a big fuck you to the idiot behind him...hey, look at me, I'm so fucking cool, I'm going to throw the devil sign 7 times for each song. I felt sorry for the guys with the 1st row reserved seats through 5th rows. They had to try and watch over the pit. I can't wait to get out of Colorado.

note to those attending future shows in this sorry ass venue, they don't even have a scanner to scan the tickets. Those douchebags just flash their light on the ticket and rip it, same for the ticketfast.

they did scan, but that doesnt matter anyways. you cant judge a show based on how good the pit was, especially when the band is tool which isnt moshing music anyways. its far more important to pay attention to the band and the show ITSELF, which were both amazing. They played really well and i enjoyed all the little additions to the show. The lights were great and surprisingly the sound for an outdoor venue was really good. The acoustics at that place are pretty good. The show was amazing, with or without a fucking pit.

the venue itself is not horrible... but its not so sloped so you feel really far back when you are on the lawn. Meh, i could still see alright, except when some idiots would cut in front of us to jump the fence. it didnt bother me when they were standing there for a few seconds and then went over, but when you sit there three songs to figure out if there is a security guard there or not, kicking two of my friends away so they couldnt see, that is just rude, no way around it. other than that no complaints and the show was amazing.

tool is the best band ever. i find myself just wanting to go back and not do anything else but see tool over and over again. last night was my second time this year seeing them, and they were on both times. they all are so amazingly talented and add so much to the band. we are really fortunate we could see these geniuses in person.

Last edited by watch the weather change; 08-31-2006 at 02:51 PM..
OFFLINE |