View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 05:58 PM   #63
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/07 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

Where I was Section 102X, my row and the row ahead of us were going Nuts...The Intensity of the band was awesome.
Maynard's Voice was great and the band were tight....
Danny's drumming freaking Rule that night.
I liked what everyone did with the candles...Forgot during what song...but I know it was one of the new ones...

After the show this guy came up to us outside and was.....Ladies I saw you all night, you guys have to Relax a little...and starting laughing....
OHHH k!....I was thinking...what do you do in a concert stand still like a zombie?!? there were lots of people doing that around me...which it sucks... You'll be like WTF..why bother coming.... We were dancing, singing and putting our arms up....something you do when the moment is right and ofcourse not to bother other people. Some people are so lame when it comes to concerts...We were not drunk or high... We were enjoying Tool simple as that.

Maynard was making us laugh with the condom remark...and making us scream for more Tool...I guess maybe we weren't loud enough as the NJ show. Everyone went crazy when hearing AENEMA. The band left me wanting more...

Met a guy Austin ( I think that's his name), he was with his cousin and friends I think...Cool cat...He was rocking to every Tool song that night.

To start off the show with STINKFIST...and end it with AENEMA and in all the show have those projectors and videos and lights and sound effects were off the hook. I wished i had gone to see them for the NJ concerts ...Oh well until next spring Maynard.lol...

Thanks for posting the setlist...That's what I had but wanted to make sure since the excitement had me blocking everything that happened last night.

...Security sucks....what's up with you can't bring a camera...Bastids...lol

Well I've read so far your reviews and it def. seems like we all enjoyed the show.

:)
OFFLINE |