View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 01:46 PM   #6720
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 11
Re: Cincy venue PIT area info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420scooter View Post
Good questions. I have been to Riverbend Ampitheater before, which is apparently at the same location, but this is a new ampitheater without a lawn?! I have not been to a show at PNC yet (or any lawn-less ampitheater for that matter). I would guess, and keep in mind I am guessing, that the pit and the first sections(100, 101, 102) would be 81.50 (before fees!...really Tool?) and everything else the lower price. I'm hoping someone can help us out that has been to the venue and/or purchased tickets at this venue before. Anyone...? How quick do we think this show will sell out?

@ riverbend.org, it looks as if there is a lawn, all the way behind the covered Amphitheater seating chart. I don't know if the venues are the same or not... because:
On the PNC Gen. Rules section of pncpavilion.com, it states that all Pavilion seating is assigned. It mentions nothing about a lawn. Check out the photos of the venue; all assigned seating: pncpavilion.com/gallery.php

--The show is being played at PNC Pavilion, the website for seating charts is definitely @ pncpavilion.com/maps.php
One can always call the numbers listed for any additional Q's.
Also,
I'm very happy that guests can bring "Small cameras that are able to fit in a men's shirt pocket."

Last edited by egatimra; 06-17-2009 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: fix link + Added another
OFFLINE |