View Single Post
Airport Mesa's Avatar Airport Mesa
12-12-2007, 06:50 PM

This was my 7th show on 12/07/07 my birthday, the last day of being 27. I was born around 7:25pm. (And now have a aleister crowley poster with my b-day on it). I saw the portland show the wed. before. My girlfriend and I were on the floor for both shows. And even though we were in row 14 on the floor in portland, I have to say the music seemed better for whatever reasons in spo-tucky. Flood, RS and most of the set sounded better to me. The energy was pretty mellow. Got to smoke during 46&2, which was nearly impossible from where we were sitting on the floor in portland. I met some dude named Steel from Toolarmy. He seemed to have the special vip pass, or at least to the skybox area. I didn't get the whole rundown from him and wondered who he actually was. Enjoyed the show and spokane for the night. We had dinner across the street and were there around 4. As my girlfriend and I had a wonderful dinner for my b-day we watched the people line up in the freezing cold. Stinkfist OTRM and the jam during lateralus were better imo than portland. Jambi sounded a bit slower. And hey the changed the order of the last two songs, not bad.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #23
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: The Gulch Jerome, Airport Mesa, Sedona. No longer Eugene, OR. Now Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn
Bincount™: 28
Re: Dec 07 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena

This was my 7th show on 12/07/07 my birthday, the last day of being 27. I was born around 7:25pm. (And now have a aleister crowley poster with my b-day on it). I saw the portland show the wed. before. My girlfriend and I were on the floor for both shows. And even though we were in row 14 on the floor in portland, I have to say the music seemed better for whatever reasons in spo-tucky. Flood, RS and most of the set sounded better to me. The energy was pretty mellow. Got to smoke during 46&2, which was nearly impossible from where we were sitting on the floor in portland. I met some dude named Steel from Toolarmy. He seemed to have the special vip pass, or at least to the skybox area. I didn't get the whole rundown from him and wondered who he actually was. Enjoyed the show and spokane for the night. We had dinner across the street and were there around 4. As my girlfriend and I had a wonderful dinner for my b-day we watched the people line up in the freezing cold. Stinkfist OTRM and the jam during lateralus were better imo than portland. Jambi sounded a bit slower. And hey the changed the order of the last two songs, not bad.