View Single Post
J. Foss
12-10-2007, 06:39 PM

I saw the Everett show on Tuesday and the Spokane show on Friday and I thought that the Spokane show was the better of the two. That was mainly because of the crowd, which was louder and more into it, although that may have just been the impression due to seating. I was in Sec. 106 ( Above the stage on Justin's side) so I had a great view of Danny working, but couldn't really see (or hear) Maynard very well. I took friends to both shows who had never seen Tool before and they were amazed. I loved it too, but I can't help comparing every show to the Paramount in Seattle last year. I want MORE! More songs, more volume, more bass drum blowing through my chest! But, like a fan I met at our hotel said, "It's a Tool show. It doesn't get better than that." I can't wait for Vegas on Friday. I hope they change up the setlist a little, but since I'm GA at the Pearl, it doesn't really matter.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:39 PM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 07 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena

I saw the Everett show on Tuesday and the Spokane show on Friday and I thought that the Spokane show was the better of the two. That was mainly because of the crowd, which was louder and more into it, although that may have just been the impression due to seating. I was in Sec. 106 ( Above the stage on Justin's side) so I had a great view of Danny working, but couldn't really see (or hear) Maynard very well. I took friends to both shows who had never seen Tool before and they were amazed. I loved it too, but I can't help comparing every show to the Paramount in Seattle last year. I want MORE! More songs, more volume, more bass drum blowing through my chest! But, like a fan I met at our hotel said, "It's a Tool show. It doesn't get better than that." I can't wait for Vegas on Friday. I hope they change up the setlist a little, but since I'm GA at the Pearl, it doesn't really matter.
OFFLINE |