View Single Post
sharky01
12-08-2007, 11:50 PM

What a great show last night! This was my first tool concert and it was amazing. I have been a huge fan for years, and it was by far the greatest concert I have ever experienced. Great crowd from where I was standing, there was a couple of burn boys next to us that kept smoking us out, but other than that it was great. The lights and sounds were impecable and would envelope you, coming at you in waves of light and sound. I have done a lot of research this year on "immersion" and the "surreal" for my senior thesis and now I can finally say that I fully understand thanks to last night.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:50 PM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 07 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena

What a great show last night! This was my first tool concert and it was amazing. I have been a huge fan for years, and it was by far the greatest concert I have ever experienced. Great crowd from where I was standing, there was a couple of burn boys next to us that kept smoking us out, but other than that it was great. The lights and sounds were impecable and would envelope you, coming at you in waves of light and sound. I have done a lot of research this year on "immersion" and the "surreal" for my senior thesis and now I can finally say that I fully understand thanks to last night.
OFFLINE |