View Single Post
knate
12-08-2007, 07:16 PM

Great show. Third Tool show for me, second at the Spokane arena.

Loved the "Spotucky" comment. Pretty fitting, some days around here.

Last time I saw the band it was at Coachella a few days before the release of 10,000 Days. This time around the newer songs had much more of a polished live feel to them, which was awesome.

I was on the floor near the soundboards, and the immediate crowd around me was really cool.

Anyway, huge thanks to the band for a great show. Wings 1&2 was the highlight for me, as well as Lateralus.

Another thanks to the security guy that let me sneak upstairs to hit the (apparently only) ATM to buy a signed show poster (awesome) at the end of the night. One other comment about the merch booth. 43 dollar tshirts? Are you fucking kidding me?
Old 12-08-2007, 07:16 PM   #11
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 07 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena

Great show. Third Tool show for me, second at the Spokane arena.

Loved the "Spotucky" comment. Pretty fitting, some days around here.

Last time I saw the band it was at Coachella a few days before the release of 10,000 Days. This time around the newer songs had much more of a polished live feel to them, which was awesome.

I was on the floor near the soundboards, and the immediate crowd around me was really cool.

Anyway, huge thanks to the band for a great show. Wings 1&2 was the highlight for me, as well as Lateralus.

Another thanks to the security guy that let me sneak upstairs to hit the (apparently only) ATM to buy a signed show poster (awesome) at the end of the night. One other comment about the merch booth. 43 dollar tshirts? Are you fucking kidding me?
OFFLINE |