View Single Post
the OMJ's Avatar the OMJ
12-08-2007, 01:17 PM

Wow, fucking awesome show. I saw them at the Gorge last year and I didn't really get to appreciate the laser lights because I was in front row. I was glad I was back farther cause the lights were incredible, especially during Wings for Marie. Flood was totally unexpected and definitely one of my favorites they played last night. I was in a trance all night long, Tool just proves you don't need drugs to alter your state of mind. All together I'm really impressed, and Tool seems to get more like Pink Floyd the older they get. The only thing that pissed me off was some drunk, belligerent fuck that kept trying to start shit with everyone. He kept running into me and getting in my face trying to start a fight with me ( regardless of the fact that I'm a little chick) and saying "I'm Danny Careys brother, bitch". I just don't understand why people act like that at a Tool concert, when MOST people go there to enjoy the music, not behave like a immature idiot. Other then that I can't complain. I have more respect for Tool everytime I see them.

Last edited by the OMJ; 12-08-2007 at 01:20 PM..
Old 12-08-2007, 01:17 PM   #5
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 07 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena

Wow, fucking awesome show. I saw them at the Gorge last year and I didn't really get to appreciate the laser lights because I was in front row. I was glad I was back farther cause the lights were incredible, especially during Wings for Marie. Flood was totally unexpected and definitely one of my favorites they played last night. I was in a trance all night long, Tool just proves you don't need drugs to alter your state of mind. All together I'm really impressed, and Tool seems to get more like Pink Floyd the older they get. The only thing that pissed me off was some drunk, belligerent fuck that kept trying to start shit with everyone. He kept running into me and getting in my face trying to start a fight with me ( regardless of the fact that I'm a little chick) and saying "I'm Danny Careys brother, bitch". I just don't understand why people act like that at a Tool concert, when MOST people go there to enjoy the music, not behave like a immature idiot. Other then that I can't complain. I have more respect for Tool everytime I see them.

Last edited by the OMJ; 12-08-2007 at 01:20 PM..
OFFLINE |