View Single Post
Hippo
12-08-2007, 12:24 PM

Great show. I had GA (aka lawn seating) at the Gorge last year, and that was pretty great.. but being down on the floor last night was definitely a unique experience. Tool was tight as hell.. the lighting on Justin at the beginning of Flood was picturesque, the lasers were mesmorizing.. yeah. Better than the Gorge show as far as sound/video go, although the setlist left me yearning for something. I love them dearly, but I really wish they'd replace 46&2/Schism with Pushit, Third Eye, etc. Blah blah whining about the setlist blah blah.

Oh, and this is the first time I've worn earplugs during a show. I noticed that they really balanced things out - I could hear Maynard *way* better with them in. And you know I loves my MJK. :>

Mmmhmm. Tasty.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:24 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 15
Re: Dec 07 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena

Great show. I had GA (aka lawn seating) at the Gorge last year, and that was pretty great.. but being down on the floor last night was definitely a unique experience. Tool was tight as hell.. the lighting on Justin at the beginning of Flood was picturesque, the lasers were mesmorizing.. yeah. Better than the Gorge show as far as sound/video go, although the setlist left me yearning for something. I love them dearly, but I really wish they'd replace 46&2/Schism with Pushit, Third Eye, etc. Blah blah whining about the setlist blah blah.

Oh, and this is the first time I've worn earplugs during a show. I noticed that they really balanced things out - I could hear Maynard *way* better with them in. And you know I loves my MJK. :>

Mmmhmm. Tasty.
OFFLINE |