View Single Post
Gajarigon's Avatar Gajarigon
04-11-2006, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyroneslothrop
Well, on the one hand it looks pretty fucking real. A little weird, but no more so than the picture of the band on Aenema, I suppose.

On the other hand, if it was real and some guy from a music shop did have it it seems highly unlikely that his would be the only music shop which got it and, therefore, we would probably be hearing leaks by now. We aren't... so I am suspicious. Perhaps he was lying about how he got the image but it is the real artwork nonetheless?
Nono it's serious, I did find it that way. He then uploaded them, we took them, then he deleted them. So no proove :).
Old 04-11-2006, 08:01 AM   #16
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 11
Re: Artwork leaked? This is a new one

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyroneslothrop
Well, on the one hand it looks pretty fucking real. A little weird, but no more so than the picture of the band on Aenema, I suppose.

On the other hand, if it was real and some guy from a music shop did have it it seems highly unlikely that his would be the only music shop which got it and, therefore, we would probably be hearing leaks by now. We aren't... so I am suspicious. Perhaps he was lying about how he got the image but it is the real artwork nonetheless?
Nono it's serious, I did find it that way. He then uploaded them, we took them, then he deleted them. So no proove :).
OFFLINE |