View Single Post
Rushlord
08-29-2007, 01:36 PM

"Guten Abend Frankfurt. Good evening Frankfurt. Let's get this shit started/going". Good show. The best show I've seen so far but the setlist was too predictable and took a bit of the fun....but Maynard had some amuzing moments where he improvised the songs and lyrics. Wings for Marie was the best part of the show and you could hear Maynards voice clearly and not pitched by too much bass. I really hoped for Aenema but I knew that they wouldn't play it. But the performance of the band was really good with a few mistakes by Adam sometimes.@tiloprobst, If the band didn't see the crowd as rewarding then they are a bit arrogant. Everyone was cheering, clapping and having a good time. So I don't think they didn't left the stage because the crowd was bad.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:36 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/28 - Frankfurt, Germany - Jahrhunderthalle

"Guten Abend Frankfurt. Good evening Frankfurt. Let's get this shit started/going". Good show. The best show I've seen so far but the setlist was too predictable and took a bit of the fun....but Maynard had some amuzing moments where he improvised the songs and lyrics. Wings for Marie was the best part of the show and you could hear Maynards voice clearly and not pitched by too much bass. I really hoped for Aenema but I knew that they wouldn't play it. But the performance of the band was really good with a few mistakes by Adam sometimes.@tiloprobst, If the band didn't see the crowd as rewarding then they are a bit arrogant. Everyone was cheering, clapping and having a good time. So I don't think they didn't left the stage because the crowd was bad.
OFFLINE |