View Single Post
Systolic
04-14-2006, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badshirt
1. I didn't hear any vocals in the track - where did you hear vocals?
2. Testing the servers w/ a tease download - maybe its not Vicarious - maybe it is.
3. A file sharing of this 30 second leak would also make it more difficult for people to share the real deal once it is out.

Alot of times jamming is part of the creative process and you incorporate elements that you created jamming while live or on records. Its a means of creating.

I cannot prove that it IS Vicarious - but I'm presuming that since the radio stations are announcing it as Vicarious - it is.
Why would they deceive those dudes?

Great points, especially good observation #2.

This is vicarious... It fits everything we have heard so far. That and its amazingly good already.

Only Tool could take a heavy riff like that and incorporate such a beautiful guitar melody.. Listen to the last 4 seconds of the clip or so... its beautiful.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:43 PM   #36
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862
Re: Vicarious radio sample - fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by badshirt
1. I didn't hear any vocals in the track - where did you hear vocals?
2. Testing the servers w/ a tease download - maybe its not Vicarious - maybe it is.
3. A file sharing of this 30 second leak would also make it more difficult for people to share the real deal once it is out.

Alot of times jamming is part of the creative process and you incorporate elements that you created jamming while live or on records. Its a means of creating.

I cannot prove that it IS Vicarious - but I'm presuming that since the radio stations are announcing it as Vicarious - it is.
Why would they deceive those dudes?

Great points, especially good observation #2.

This is vicarious... It fits everything we have heard so far. That and its amazingly good already.

Only Tool could take a heavy riff like that and incorporate such a beautiful guitar melody.. Listen to the last 4 seconds of the clip or so... its beautiful.