View Single Post
anagram?
04-19-2006, 05:53 AM

Unless you're 15 and have little/no money, how can you complain about paying $65? First of all, the mini tour is, as far as I know, all occuring in "intimate setting," small venues. I would be surprised if they charge $65 when they tour the 20,000 seat arenas later in the year...but I'd still pay it. They're my favorite band by far...I've been to a bunch of their concerts and every single one was amazing. You can take your wife to a steakhouse and spend a lot more than $65 for one meal that you won't remember the following week. A Tool show, you'll remember for years.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:53 AM   #59
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: NOT ANOTHER CENT

Unless you're 15 and have little/no money, how can you complain about paying $65? First of all, the mini tour is, as far as I know, all occuring in "intimate setting," small venues. I would be surprised if they charge $65 when they tour the 20,000 seat arenas later in the year...but I'd still pay it. They're my favorite band by far...I've been to a bunch of their concerts and every single one was amazing. You can take your wife to a steakhouse and spend a lot more than $65 for one meal that you won't remember the following week. A Tool show, you'll remember for years.