View Single Post
k~nug's Avatar k~nug
04-19-2006, 05:17 AM

65 dollars is not even one days pay.

I paid 35 bucks to see metallica in 92.
it is now 14 years later and the price of a ticket for the best band that ever existed is 65 bucks. Well, boo fuckin hoo. thats a 20 dollar difference. Chump change. Get a real job. I would gladly pay 100 bucks for An Evening with Tool. No gimme's, no special passes, no autographs. Just to see and experience the art. As is. Im glad Ive made them all rich as hell. Its given them time to make some great music, without worrying about where theyre gonna get the money to record. Its pure music, no satisfying record labels or expectations. Just keep the music coming Tool.

www.soundclick.com/bands/9/markmattermusic.htm

www.matter4u.com pics and music

Last edited by k~nug; 04-19-2006 at 05:20 AM..
Old 04-19-2006, 05:17 AM   #43
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: NOT ANOTHER CENT

65 dollars is not even one days pay.

I paid 35 bucks to see metallica in 92.
it is now 14 years later and the price of a ticket for the best band that ever existed is 65 bucks. Well, boo fuckin hoo. thats a 20 dollar difference. Chump change. Get a real job. I would gladly pay 100 bucks for An Evening with Tool. No gimme's, no special passes, no autographs. Just to see and experience the art. As is. Im glad Ive made them all rich as hell. Its given them time to make some great music, without worrying about where theyre gonna get the money to record. Its pure music, no satisfying record labels or expectations. Just keep the music coming Tool.

www.soundclick.com/bands/9/markmattermusic.htm

www.matter4u.com pics and music

Last edited by k~nug; 04-19-2006 at 05:20 AM..
OFFLINE |