View Single Post
synyster11
06-21-2010, 08:09 AM

Great show!!! Did anyone get a picture of the $450 custom tour poster? It was just like the normal signed version for the show with a custom drawing all over it. I did not get a chance to see it but had a few people tell me about it. The show/sound/vibe of the show was top notch. Vocals were nice a clear and it really felt like the band was having fun.

Side Note: The security was totally out of hand with the camera BS. I understand them getting pissed about real cameras but I watched a security guard bull-doze right throw the two rows in front of me to get some girls phone. With an amazing light show like that do you really think people are not going to get a picture with their phone?!?! Yes, cell phones can be distracting but not near as much as watching these security guards go for cell phones like their life depended on it. I watch one guy seriously rip this girls blackberry apart to take the battery out. She took about 5 pictures total… Why not just taze her while you are at it. Then this female security “total bitch” tried to take this guys iphone from him and he got in her face. This resulted in three other security guys getting involved and removing him from the show “with force”. Wow… are we really kicking people out of shows for this???? IT’S A FUCKING CELL PHONE!!!! That was disappointing to see. Those security guys get a little too much power and pretty much go nuts with it.

During the final song I had to get a quick picture with my phone and sure enough, this guy puts a flashlight in my face and said “if I see it again it’s mine”. I knew it was the last song and simply replied “Fuck you”

Edit: I was on the floor when all this happend. Section D

Last edited by synyster11; 06-21-2010 at 08:42 AM..
Old 06-21-2010, 08:09 AM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

Great show!!! Did anyone get a picture of the $450 custom tour poster? It was just like the normal signed version for the show with a custom drawing all over it. I did not get a chance to see it but had a few people tell me about it. The show/sound/vibe of the show was top notch. Vocals were nice a clear and it really felt like the band was having fun.

Side Note: The security was totally out of hand with the camera BS. I understand them getting pissed about real cameras but I watched a security guard bull-doze right throw the two rows in front of me to get some girls phone. With an amazing light show like that do you really think people are not going to get a picture with their phone?!?! Yes, cell phones can be distracting but not near as much as watching these security guards go for cell phones like their life depended on it. I watch one guy seriously rip this girls blackberry apart to take the battery out. She took about 5 pictures total… Why not just taze her while you are at it. Then this female security “total bitch” tried to take this guys iphone from him and he got in her face. This resulted in three other security guys getting involved and removing him from the show “with force”. Wow… are we really kicking people out of shows for this???? IT’S A FUCKING CELL PHONE!!!! That was disappointing to see. Those security guys get a little too much power and pretty much go nuts with it.

During the final song I had to get a quick picture with my phone and sure enough, this guy puts a flashlight in my face and said “if I see it again it’s mine”. I knew it was the last song and simply replied “Fuck you”

Edit: I was on the floor when all this happend. Section D

Last edited by synyster11; 06-21-2010 at 08:42 AM..
OFFLINE |