View Single Post
Shawsy
01-31-2012, 08:06 AM

My third Tool show and they were amazing again.

I have yet to see The Pot live, so I was a bit disappointed in that, but I was really happy to see Parabola.

If you look at setlists from other shows this tour, The Pot has not been a sure thing. They didn't play it in Toledo the night before, or in London, Boston or Camden in the following 3 shows.

If you ask me to choose between seeing Ticks & Leeches, or seeing Sober and Parabola, I go with Sober and Parabola. (That having been said I would prefer Ticks & Leeches AND The Pot.)

Sober is a much better song live than it is on the album. And Parabol/Parabola is among my favourites.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:06 AM   #46
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.25.2012 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center

My third Tool show and they were amazing again.

I have yet to see The Pot live, so I was a bit disappointed in that, but I was really happy to see Parabola.

If you look at setlists from other shows this tour, The Pot has not been a sure thing. They didn't play it in Toledo the night before, or in London, Boston or Camden in the following 3 shows.

If you ask me to choose between seeing Ticks & Leeches, or seeing Sober and Parabola, I go with Sober and Parabola. (That having been said I would prefer Ticks & Leeches AND The Pot.)

Sober is a much better song live than it is on the album. And Parabol/Parabola is among my favourites.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote