View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 12:13 PM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/05 - Lisbon, PRT - Atlantico Pavillion

ae

breathing did turned out to be a bitch in this one... no complaints though i was out of myself trough most of the show...

first of all i can't help feeling pissed with maynard... what's with the goddam gas mask man? it makes him WAY too impersonal...i guess the music has become something too important and personal for me to see him screw up with it... that's why i love him anyway...

the rest of the band was superb... the songs went out great even if the pavillion's sound was kinda messy...however i can't deny i was expecting a bigger, more intense show... i know this are the songs that represent this tour but i can't help missing songs like the grudge, pushit or the patient...
grumpy old me...

i kept thinking they had us by our balls the moment danny's drumset was revealed...but only a few of us were aware of what was about to go on that night...put simply, i'm sure everyone had a blast and kept something to remind, but only some of us went trough this show with an open mind, in order to absorb all those feelings and turn them in to something positive... i guess only some of us were "connected"...

special message for all the band:
thanks for coming.. always...seeing you all again is a much-needed breath of fresh air for all those who fight against this society that keeps puting aside those who think for themselves...obrigado!

(horns up for that rasta dude whose head was tuned with mine while schism was on, and mostly horns up for Sofia, who couldn't be there next to me, but still kept "pushing" me every second of it...)
OFFLINE |