View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 09:23 PM   #57
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 14
Re: 2006/09/09 - Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavilion

Quote:
Originally Posted by begmetostay View Post
"amazing, amazing...ly awesome."

hehe, I guess you disagree with my opinion of Isis. Honestly dude I just am not into needless screaming. Why scream then your message is a beautiful on in a certain song? Wouldn't a delicately held note communicate that better? I heard the lead, he actually has a pretty nice voice, he should use it more often. Don't be afraid to scream at all, never, just use it when the situation calls for it. I guess some disagree. The thing that really bothered me about them was the thrashing bs. I have just seen that so much and for to long. Kinda like rappers just love to grab their dicks and walk like guerillas. Shit is played, was played years ago. No need to fit a stereotype to communicate your music.

I'll probably get flamed for saying that stuff but you know deep down I'm right. As talent goes I think the drummer wasn't bad I would have liked to hear some solo work. I can't bash or love them when I have no way of knowing for sure.

No hard feelings yO!! I just really like ISIS and it sucked that I missed them due to the entrance lines. I do blame myself also tho, for wait longer than I should have but I was with friends and family. I will check them out whenever they get anywhere near AZ, thats for sure!

We all had a good time, most of us at least. I'm glad our Phx show wasnt canceled like the other Texas show or hear an almost instrumental only show @ like at The Woodlands in Texas also. So yeah, I feel very fortunate to have seen Tool once again!!

Thanks again Tool!! I hope to see you guys again soon!!
OFFLINE |