View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 06:51 AM   #48
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2006/09/09 - Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavilion

It was a good show until that fuckin queer threw the bottle.

I sat in the 301 section with some assholes who kept talking throughout the show. Man i had a bad headache from all the skankweed i smelled. I dont mind good weed, but if skankweed is the best you can get and what you want people to smell... dang i feel sorry for you.

While waiting for my wife to come out of the restroom, i started talking to some guy about tickets and seating. He told me that he just bought his tickets this evening and had tickets in the 103 section 5 rows back.

Fuck i was pissed.

I dont know if i could run on faith alone to purchase tickets is what i told him. Sometimes you get them, sometimes you dont is what he had said.

I only wish we could have sat closer instead of trying to look over peoples heads in the nosebleed section.

the addition of wings and 10000 days was pretty cool. i didnt expect to hear it when we showed up there early in the evening. but once they started to play it, i didnt know if they would play the second part, then once they started playing the second part, i thought the crowd would go nuts or absolutely love it.... but no, i was a bit surprised that everyone just got up and walked out with very minimal cheering.

but then again, the majority of the people we saw out in the beer court looked like bandwagon types who only came to hear Vicarious or The Pot or whatever is being circulated on the radio.

I swear there were so many frat boys, wannabe metalheads and meatheads before the show. I heard a group of them yelling "Yeaaaa! Maynards gonna kick some ass!!!" then giving themselves high fives and sucking each other off right behind us in the lawn area.

I came to see TOOL not just Maynard, or Adam or Justin or Danny.

One thing i saw that cracked me up were the water cannons up in the lawn area, at the time i saw them drenching everyone and i didnt have an idea as to why... but after hearing that they had fires up in the lawn section...

Dumbasses.

I wouldnt be surprised if this is the last album we get from TOOL, certainly seems so with the way they are doing their tour. some sorta feelings of finality going on there...

I read somewhere on one of the other threads that they fulfilled their recording contract also, or might still have one final album left... but all in all for all we know they could just release the Live DVD and call it quits.

Hell, with all these asshole fans, i would. I wouldnt blame them.

This is just a quick post, ill probably post more later...