View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 11:38 AM   #61
Banned.

Bincount™: 7
Re: 2006/09/08 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by enklined View Post
Oh yea, to those saying "He wasnt sick the day before, and now he was for this concert...what a liar....blah blah" are you guys serious? 1) Is it not possible to get sick within 24 hours? Have you never felt ok one night and woken up feeling shitty the next morning? 2) YOU DON'T KNOW, SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DO. Accusing someone of lying when you have NO clue as to what the real situation is...is lame. Give me a fucking break...
Sac Boy with Credit Card: When did I say truth? I'm saying, it sounded like bullshit to me. And, I really don't care. He blamed it on traveling to BFE on Friday and blamed it on LA on Saturday.

Mr. OCD Keenan and his razor seem to have a double standard on truth. He only gives it when he thinks you deserve it. Apparently, you are not high on his list and neither is your $500.

$500? Jesus, I spent $50 and got 5 beers and I'm pissed off about that. I know, it's called Staples Center. The merchandising was a joke. "Yes, please give me that thing with four letters on it and, yes, please anal rape me and take my left nut as payment." I'm glad for you that you liked the show but, damn dude, "owned."

Gods? My only expectation for anyone is to be an honest human.
OFFLINE |