View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 01:23 PM   #40
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7
Re: 2006/08/29 - Salt Lake City, UT - E-Center

This was my third Tool Show (I saw 2 shows on the Lateralus Tour, PHX & Tucson). It wasn't the best one of the three, but it was still phenomonal. The stage was really cool at one point it looked like the whole stage was on fire. I was on the side, so I had a great view, without the meat heads. Most everything about the music and the show have already been covered, but I loved that they played Opiate and the whole sheep thing, I took that as a definite statement about Utah, but maybe I am reading into things. Did anyone catch the shameless psuedo lesbian shit going on before Tool came on? Lame! I don't know if they were trying to get back stage or what, but it was stupid. Also, there was a guy holding signs as traffic was leaving the venue stating that Tool was evil and all sinners should repent. I am not sure if he was serious, but it was strange. There were some real winners out last night! But all in all loved the show wish I could see a couple more this tour, hope they come back soon.
OFFLINE |