View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 10:40 AM   #27
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 4
Re: 2006/08/29 - Salt Lake City, UT - E-Center

OK I had to park in BFE and walk right past a Mormon church on the way to see Tool. LOL! Buy the time I got my Beer Isis was done with their set. I walked down to the floor to see where my seat was. I thought UUmmm 26th row is too far away! O-well I walked back up the stairs and got more beer and decided to watch the show from higher up for a while. I was able to see what people were saying about the stage and awesome visual effects and how you couldn't get the whole effect from the floor. Then I decided to walk down to the floor to try and make my way to the front and soon noticed that the security wasn't letting anyone forward of the 19th row (unless you had ticket for it) sure it kept the trampling and squishing to a minimum, but I like to get as close as possible and behind the 19th row sucked and I didn't want to risk climbing over the chairs to get past security. so I found it easier to see when I got off the floor and up higher. Overall they sounded awesome! Tool puts on a great show! I had fun and went with a shitload of other Tool fans to invade the local Denny's after the show to sober up a bit more before driving home. I hope to see Tool again soon. I hope to get closer seats next time. I didn't even bother to go to my seat on the 26th row.

Last edited by metpetnet; 08-30-2006 at 10:51 AM..
OFFLINE |