Thread: Masturbation
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 05:51 AM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Masturbation

I swear to some gods, that I have seen this exact post at least more than once, I should hope that this is some stupid stunt of the same person with multiple screen names fucking repeating the same old shit like a broken record. Because if so then I am most certainly not amused in the slightest. If not then I suppose that the author of this may be unaware of the fact that this very subject has been breached before. Otherwise I would have to disagree with the whole masturbation thing, for the facts that I hace always seen this song as being about two people in a relationship that doesn't work out the way that is to be expected. For this fact two people are around one another so much that they are very much a part of eachother, thus cannot escape the other. "you don't speak, you don't judge..." Simply put is the fact that one cannot pass judgement to the other for they are both guilty of the same things, parts of "me". This element seem to be evident in this song and this is way that I have always seen this song. Then again this my opinion and is based in what I know, have known and seen.
Then your mouth

Last edited by Undertolerance; 11-19-2004 at 05:56 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote