View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 07:43 AM   #53
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/10 - Denver, CO - Temple Buell Theatre

Ok, here is my review of the show(4th show):

Start'd off goood, had some drinks, unfortunately I had to a pay
a scappler 180 dollars, which actually turn out to be a pretty decent
seat(HLB SEAT302 it was one of those box sets on the left hand side on the top)
only if I could see Maynard! The damn speakers on left hand side block me from seeing Maynard, but I was directly over Adam!

Anyways just 2 complaint, got inline bout 7:34
right when I got in which was about 7:50 freak'n TOOL went on. There was probably still 100+ people still waiting to get in. Man I was sooo pissed because I knew they where going to play Lost Keys>Rosetta Stoned.

I rushed around like a chicken with his head cutt-off,1st time going to the
Temple Buell Theatre, so I didnt know where shit was. I rushed upto the top floor,
got in line to get some water at the bar, which took forever. Asked oneof the rusher to quickly sell me some water, he denied me said I had to wait in line. While waiting inline the went into Stinkfist.

Finally got the water, then realized I needed to snatch a poster before the sell out, which they did by the end of the show. I read previous post where they sold out like hot cakes. I bought 2 and ran back to the top. Of course they started to go into The Pot, which was another new song I wanted to hear.

Usher took me down to where my seat was. I was pretty surprise how good the box seat was.

Only other complaint was I couldnt see Marynard due to the speakers they had haning on the left side, but I was right over Adam, which he ripped it up. I was'nt able to see The Pot. They went into 46&2 which was awesome, sounds like this song gets better everytime I see themalong with Sober aswell.

They went into a jam out version of Jambi, which was another good song live. I don't understandwhy sooo many people are hating or dissing on the new album or the songs being play'ed live. I think the new songs rock live.

Highlights from the show where: Jambi, EBA>The Patient, Lateralis, and Vicarious!

Also there was a lot of jamming which I really liked too, The short jam they where
doing before Vicarious, I swear I heard a couple teases of No Quarter or maybe I was too faded. Adam messed up a few times during a few songs other then that he was on the spot.

Danny drum solo was bad ass! Justin Just ripped it up on the bass all night long. I had a prefect view of Adam literally standing above him and Justin and Danny. I was able to see Maynard a few
times aswell.

Great Performance! and they get better live everytime I've see them. Can't wait til the fall.

Usefull_IdioT+++...Spiral out...

P.S. If any wants to make me a decent offer on a poster, my email is in my profile
/ Divide, I wither away]
OFFLINE |