View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 08:57 PM   #47
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/10 - Denver, CO - Temple Buell Theatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preictal
The bands promoter (I remember his first name was Doug but the last name escapes me), approached me and says "It looks like your sign worked, your going to the show". At first I asked how much he wanted for the ticket and he said "Nothing" and that is when he told me who he was. I honestly had to wipe away the tears as I was heading for the door to get in. That angel put me center stage on the 3rd row!!!!! Thank you TOOL and Management/Producers for giving me the night of my life. I did hear other great stories from people getting great deals on tickets. In the future I will always buy an extra ticket to give to a TOOL fan, keep my Karma flow positive. Of course it goes without saying it was the concert of my life!!!

Preictal
Pay it forward. I'm glad to hear that things worked out so well. It was really tough to see so many fans outside hungry for the Tool experience, knowing well that few of them would make it past that hallowed threshold. Good to hear a happy story.