View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #6695
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATF-34 View Post
Highly disappointed that we haven't got a date announced in the Midwest other than Chicago. I'm in KC and I'm sure Danny would love to play the new sprint arena for his family and friends. Hell, I'd be willing to drive to STL. Just wish they would say or not if all dates have been announced. That way i can try and find tickets elsewhere.

I'm still hoping for a St. Louis or KC date as well, but had to get Dallas tickets in case they don't come any closer. Cincinnati is closer, but already had Dallas seats and friends to stay with for the weekend. Pretty cheap trip overall. I know Danny would love to do a KC date and KC would get a date over STL any day, even though the Savvis Center here in St. Louis was packed to the gills with 20,000 screaming, adoring fans both new and old in June 2007. But the 2006 Kemper Arena show was nearly as good, just earlier in the tour. By 2007 they were so tight it was even better than the October 2001 show when they had Osseus Labyrint with them. Energetic and epic!!