View Single Post
Unchi
08-06-2009, 01:43 AM

I was @ this show as well i think its #5 or 6 for me.

I was sitting on some cabinets @ FOH behind the video effects guy (my buddy)
I could hear everything much clearer than any other show, i even caught 90% of Rosetta stoned (and not all of it is the song lyrics)

Maynards flight was cancelled that morning / afternoon from NJ to NH and he had to get in a car and make the drive ( i dont know if he drove the car himself) but i know how bad that drive from NJ to NH is on a SUNDAY in the SUMMER, and i know 90% of you do too. He wasnt late on purpose, even the crew didn't know where he was at or when he would arrive due to travel issues. I sure as f*ck know that after 7 hours in a car i don't wanna do shit, but Maynard did try.

Justin, Adam, and Danny put on a great show and the Visual effects were stellar (thanks breck!!) Sometimes people have a bad day and it is hard to get out of that funk. After the show i went backstage and never saw Maynard, i saw Danny, adam and his dog, and hung out with Justin and his super nice GF. They had a great time and really enjoyed playing for us.....

I also saw them on the last show of the last tour @ The Pearl in vegas. Insane show with insane energy..... idk win some lose some, i do know ill go see them in Pomona when they return to CA in AUG..... and if they go out again, ill be there too.. Why? because its TOOL, PERIOD.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:43 AM   #75
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

I was @ this show as well i think its #5 or 6 for me.

I was sitting on some cabinets @ FOH behind the video effects guy (my buddy)
I could hear everything much clearer than any other show, i even caught 90% of Rosetta stoned (and not all of it is the song lyrics)

Maynards flight was cancelled that morning / afternoon from NJ to NH and he had to get in a car and make the drive ( i dont know if he drove the car himself) but i know how bad that drive from NJ to NH is on a SUNDAY in the SUMMER, and i know 90% of you do too. He wasnt late on purpose, even the crew didn't know where he was at or when he would arrive due to travel issues. I sure as f*ck know that after 7 hours in a car i don't wanna do shit, but Maynard did try.

Justin, Adam, and Danny put on a great show and the Visual effects were stellar (thanks breck!!) Sometimes people have a bad day and it is hard to get out of that funk. After the show i went backstage and never saw Maynard, i saw Danny, adam and his dog, and hung out with Justin and his super nice GF. They had a great time and really enjoyed playing for us.....

I also saw them on the last show of the last tour @ The Pearl in vegas. Insane show with insane energy..... idk win some lose some, i do know ill go see them in Pomona when they return to CA in AUG..... and if they go out again, ill be there too.. Why? because its TOOL, PERIOD.
OFFLINE |