View Single Post
MickDrum
08-04-2009, 03:52 PM

This was my first Tool experience and the best concert I have ever been to. This is the greatest band I have ever seen! So, it is just total BS to me - the stuff written here about Maynard's vocals or attitude... The people who write this are the ones who have been like 7 times to see them... Maynard is a genius in my book and this band is the best. Being a drummer - Danny Carey is the total package. I seem to think that the experienced fans should consider themselves fortunate to have seen Tool so many times. There isn't a band out there that compares.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:52 PM   #63
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

This was my first Tool experience and the best concert I have ever been to. This is the greatest band I have ever seen! So, it is just total BS to me - the stuff written here about Maynard's vocals or attitude... The people who write this are the ones who have been like 7 times to see them... Maynard is a genius in my book and this band is the best. Being a drummer - Danny Carey is the total package. I seem to think that the experienced fans should consider themselves fortunate to have seen Tool so many times. There isn't a band out there that compares.
OFFLINE |