View Single Post
BennyBlanco09
08-03-2009, 03:47 PM

I have to say I am extremely disappointed

A. There was no reason the make the crowd wait 1+ hrs after the opener to come on other then to piss us off and use up time that could have been spent playing music.

B. The Band was spot on for the most part But Maynard might as well leave the Band now hes useless doesn't do any of his screams anymore clearly has lost it vocally and showed it last night by letting the crowd sing and not doing any of the screams.

C. The set list there is simply no excuse for this using the same set list for 3 tours in a row is both lame and inexcusable.

D. The 10 minute breaks have no place in any set if you need an intermission take a half hour and then come back and play. Anyone know a band called RUSH hell these guys are older then tool by at least 10-15 years and play for 3 hours last night we barely got 1.5 hrs.

E. Maynard running off stage right after the show is lame doesn't even stay with his band mates and say goodbye to the crowd that just shows the bad blood forming in the band.

In conclusion this will be my last TOOL show I in no way will spend money for them again I left unimpressed and pissed off spending 60$ hearing the same old shit only with less songs and more useless breaks hell we didn't even get pushit or a rare track.

Not to mention this seems like a last ditch money grab shirts and souvenirs were way over priced shit a t-shirt was 40$ posters that should be 10$ were 25$ i wont mention the crap signed items for 100$ that's just greedy.

End of Rant fuck you TOOL !!!!!!
Old 08-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #45
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

I have to say I am extremely disappointed

A. There was no reason the make the crowd wait 1+ hrs after the opener to come on other then to piss us off and use up time that could have been spent playing music.

B. The Band was spot on for the most part But Maynard might as well leave the Band now hes useless doesn't do any of his screams anymore clearly has lost it vocally and showed it last night by letting the crowd sing and not doing any of the screams.

C. The set list there is simply no excuse for this using the same set list for 3 tours in a row is both lame and inexcusable.

D. The 10 minute breaks have no place in any set if you need an intermission take a half hour and then come back and play. Anyone know a band called RUSH hell these guys are older then tool by at least 10-15 years and play for 3 hours last night we barely got 1.5 hrs.

E. Maynard running off stage right after the show is lame doesn't even stay with his band mates and say goodbye to the crowd that just shows the bad blood forming in the band.

In conclusion this will be my last TOOL show I in no way will spend money for them again I left unimpressed and pissed off spending 60$ hearing the same old shit only with less songs and more useless breaks hell we didn't even get pushit or a rare track.

Not to mention this seems like a last ditch money grab shirts and souvenirs were way over priced shit a t-shirt was 40$ posters that should be 10$ were 25$ i wont mention the crap signed items for 100$ that's just greedy.

End of Rant fuck you TOOL !!!!!!
OFFLINE |