View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
05-02-2007, 11:12 PM

I think maybe I should have been ready for somewhat of an energy let down after the insane crowds in Vegas. But that aside, SD crowd was just a little too sedated for my taste. The people in front of me were statues the entire time- it's TOOL fer chrissakes!

I was really happy to get Right In Two. Been a while since I have heard that one. Wings 1 and 2 has really morphed into the show stopper I hoped it could be. The combo of the music and the lasers was really working well tonight.

Agree that the oinly part Maynard skipped was the altro in Vicarious. He was spot on everywhere else except that I felt energy wise he did not get it going till Rosetta.

Also, Danny did his own extended solo during Lateralus (sans John Dolmayan) that I hope he keeps doing.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:12 PM   #8
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

I think maybe I should have been ready for somewhat of an energy let down after the insane crowds in Vegas. But that aside, SD crowd was just a little too sedated for my taste. The people in front of me were statues the entire time- it's TOOL fer chrissakes!

I was really happy to get Right In Two. Been a while since I have heard that one. Wings 1 and 2 has really morphed into the show stopper I hoped it could be. The combo of the music and the lasers was really working well tonight.

Agree that the oinly part Maynard skipped was the altro in Vicarious. He was spot on everywhere else except that I felt energy wise he did not get it going till Rosetta.

Also, Danny did his own extended solo during Lateralus (sans John Dolmayan) that I hope he keeps doing.
OFFLINE |