View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
08-01-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crincled View Post
:( - i left the apt before i read your post on the other thread...

not having people to talk to maybe affected my experience... on the other hand, i remember going to see REM alone last year and enjoying it a lot more than this show...
Too bad we missed each other but I hear ya. Was the REM show a standalone show or a festival show like this was? Festival shows solo can kind of get to you because you're surrounded by 1000s of people yet still feel alone. That hit me at one point today. And then I promptly remembered life is good and had fun people watching!

Ok, I said I was going to bed and I really am this time. One other thing I noticed about the Tool performance is that there really was no break for Maynard to get out of the leather until right at the very end. I think he got stripped during the drumbsturbation now that I think about it.

46 and 2.. is 48!
Old 08-01-2009, 10:14 PM   #6
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: 08.01.09 - Jersey City, NJ @ All Points West Festival

Quote:
Originally Posted by crincled View Post
:( - i left the apt before i read your post on the other thread...

not having people to talk to maybe affected my experience... on the other hand, i remember going to see REM alone last year and enjoying it a lot more than this show...
Too bad we missed each other but I hear ya. Was the REM show a standalone show or a festival show like this was? Festival shows solo can kind of get to you because you're surrounded by 1000s of people yet still feel alone. That hit me at one point today. And then I promptly remembered life is good and had fun people watching!

Ok, I said I was going to bed and I really am this time. One other thing I noticed about the Tool performance is that there really was no break for Maynard to get out of the leather until right at the very end. I think he got stripped during the drumbsturbation now that I think about it.

46 and 2.. is 48!
OFFLINE |