View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

If you want a great brew pub in the CP area then check out The Dig Pub. Its got a nice selection of good beers (no budweiser here...) and the ambiance is more of an upper scale setting. This isn't a dive bar. This pub is located on the death trap road of Cypress Creek and South Bell (old 183).

And to the person debating on whether to go to CP or OK...I recommend CP. It's 20-25 minutes from downtown Austin which is...amazing to say the least. I used to live in OKC, and while I wasn't old enough for the nightlife at that time, I still remember it sucking. OU football is the only thing going for OK.

BEWARE THOUGH PEOPLE!! The police force in Cedar Park is not out to protect you, they are out to GET you! If you dont follow the speed limits then your ass is grass, and the cop is the lawnmower! And you can rest assured that there is one always around the corner... This will be the first of its kind for CP in terms of the type of crowd this event will attract. The storming of the parking lot should be a sight to behold. But BE CAREFUL PEOPLE! They will screw you.

And with that...I got 3 nosebleeders to this show! See you all there!
OFFLINE |