View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

CP center is 3 miles from house. Standard multipurpose arena. As PTC said, not a bad seat in the house. Reviews of Wilco show there said sound system was just ok. Smallish size for such a bombastic band should make up for any sound issue. Horrible luck trying to get tickets. Had to purchase 2 singles for wife and i, 6 seats apart. Seats are in the loge area directly across from stage and are actually bar stools with a small, 12 inch "counter" between your stool and the remaining loge section below your feet (6 rows deep). These are my preferred seats for Hockey with a bar 20 yards behind us and tons of walking room (must have ticket to access upper area). I was hoping to get tickets in the closer sections but they went FAST. If anyone is considering attending, I recommend looking at this part of the arena (the 200 sections row U). Right now they seem to be the most inexpensive on the ticket broker sites (due to being directly across arena from stage) but given the size of the place, maybe your best value. Just wish the CP area had more pubs/bars for some pre show festivities but we moved here for the "family life" so oh well..
OFFLINE |