View Single Post
bruins12
12-11-2007, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabouleyboo View Post
C'mon man. Intimidation. Isn't it pretty obvious? Nobody wanted to say anything to a big group of thugs, especially if you saw the people in my row - mostly girls with their skinny boyfriends. People shouted 'Thank you' to me and clapped when I said something, but were not going say anything directly to the instigators for fear of physical retaliation. All I did was say what EVERYONE was thinking . . .

Your status says 'Thinker'. Would I really be posting on this forum if I'm the type of guy who goes to Tool shows looking for a fight? That's stupid.
Your show is screwed if you say something and screwed if you don't. I've done both. Better to just sneak up closer or even move back. Although having the surrounding crowd beat their ass would be best.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:12 AM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabouleyboo View Post
C'mon man. Intimidation. Isn't it pretty obvious? Nobody wanted to say anything to a big group of thugs, especially if you saw the people in my row - mostly girls with their skinny boyfriends. People shouted 'Thank you' to me and clapped when I said something, but were not going say anything directly to the instigators for fear of physical retaliation. All I did was say what EVERYONE was thinking . . .

Your status says 'Thinker'. Would I really be posting on this forum if I'm the type of guy who goes to Tool shows looking for a fight? That's stupid.
Your show is screwed if you say something and screwed if you don't. I've done both. Better to just sneak up closer or even move back. Although having the surrounding crowd beat their ass would be best.
OFFLINE |