View Single Post
MFF0RD6
12-11-2007, 08:35 AM

i don't think justin drank his usual 4 beers during lateralus jam

maynard's comment afterward was funny but i don't want to get banned for posting it (now that was some duelling drum ********)

was way over on the right wall - view was great and the sound was suprisingly decent. last night was my first time at the venue and i am appalled by the choice to leave the ceiling exposed, it looks like the kid sister of staples center with hideous ventilation ducts. i was hoping it would be more of a traditional theatre look (kodak theatre) but no luck.

Tool are seriously the greatest band out there and they are taking live performance beyond the standard concept of what a concert is nowadays. i consider myself lucky and am extremely appreciative to be able to see multiple shows on this tour (Vegas #2). THANK YOU TOOL!

did anyone see if there were special adam drawn designs last night, i bought one of the posters but did not see any other versions.

Last edited by MFF0RD6; 12-11-2007 at 08:42 AM..
Old 12-11-2007, 08:35 AM   #24
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

i don't think justin drank his usual 4 beers during lateralus jam

maynard's comment afterward was funny but i don't want to get banned for posting it (now that was some duelling drum ********)

was way over on the right wall - view was great and the sound was suprisingly decent. last night was my first time at the venue and i am appalled by the choice to leave the ceiling exposed, it looks like the kid sister of staples center with hideous ventilation ducts. i was hoping it would be more of a traditional theatre look (kodak theatre) but no luck.

Tool are seriously the greatest band out there and they are taking live performance beyond the standard concept of what a concert is nowadays. i consider myself lucky and am extremely appreciative to be able to see multiple shows on this tour (Vegas #2). THANK YOU TOOL!

did anyone see if there were special adam drawn designs last night, i bought one of the posters but did not see any other versions.

Last edited by MFF0RD6; 12-11-2007 at 08:42 AM..
OFFLINE |