View Single Post
benjamin's Avatar benjamin
09-11-2006, 08:45 PM

I think there's a consensus up to here in the words, but then I think it's...

"but enough about the collective judas. Who could deny, you were the one who
illuminated a vital piece of the devine."

he's saying that he's heard enough about how Judas (and summarily all critics of the christian faith) are so evil and dispicable. MJK knows all too well that the lesson
of Judas is the final and perhaps most vital of all. That it was better for him to bare witness to his savior than to lie.

"'n this little light of mine, a gift you passed on to me. I'll let it shine to guide you
safely on your way, your way home."

the "light" is the information, the lesson of Judas. Most (if not all) prominent figures in organized religion today denounce the actions of Judas even though Jesus explained them also. This is what seperates all of us, enlightenment.

"high is the wave but our eyes are upon the ground."

talking about all the dumb fucks looking at all the wrong things at all the wrong times. Such as people tend to do.
Ya know, he kinda explains, when in"rosetta stoned" he talks about how the next savior is in a mental hospital somewhere. He also is quoted ON THIS WEBSITE as saying "...hear my music and be inspired to do something great...I don't want to take anyones interopritation away from them..." I think he means, not just great but the greatest. Like hey guy you know if your out there, it's time man, get this thing (the evolution) started.

that's why it's 'wave' and not way.

Last edited by benjamin; 09-12-2006 at 07:54 PM..
Old 09-11-2006, 08:45 PM   #519
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27
Re: 04 - 10,000 Days (Wings pt 2) lyrics

I think there's a consensus up to here in the words, but then I think it's...

"but enough about the collective judas. Who could deny, you were the one who
illuminated a vital piece of the devine."

he's saying that he's heard enough about how Judas (and summarily all critics of the christian faith) are so evil and dispicable. MJK knows all too well that the lesson
of Judas is the final and perhaps most vital of all. That it was better for him to bare witness to his savior than to lie.

"'n this little light of mine, a gift you passed on to me. I'll let it shine to guide you
safely on your way, your way home."

the "light" is the information, the lesson of Judas. Most (if not all) prominent figures in organized religion today denounce the actions of Judas even though Jesus explained them also. This is what seperates all of us, enlightenment.

"high is the wave but our eyes are upon the ground."

talking about all the dumb fucks looking at all the wrong things at all the wrong times. Such as people tend to do.
Ya know, he kinda explains, when in"rosetta stoned" he talks about how the next savior is in a mental hospital somewhere. He also is quoted ON THIS WEBSITE as saying "...hear my music and be inspired to do something great...I don't want to take anyones interopritation away from them..." I think he means, not just great but the greatest. Like hey guy you know if your out there, it's time man, get this thing (the evolution) started.

that's why it's 'wave' and not way.

Last edited by benjamin; 09-12-2006 at 07:54 PM..
OFFLINE |